Who We Are
McGuire Business Partners is located in the suburbs of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We provide over thirty years of proven expertise in the areas of Training and Facilitation and Human Resource Management solutions.
McGuire Business Partners provides a network of seasoned professionals that can support initiatives bolstering employee satisfaction, increase employee contribution and overall performance and goal achievement. We believe in creating strategic relationships with our clients to enhance the assessment and delivery of targeted solutions for improving results.
Patrice McGuire is the founder of McGuire Business Partners. Patrice has over eighteen years of experience in training and human resource management. Industries served are as follows: banking, financial services, insurance, automotive, not-for-profit, manufacturing, construction, engineering, retail and call centers.
Patrice has a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management from the University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh, and a Certificate in Training from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
- QBQ! – Achieving Excellence by Practicing Personal Accountability – QBQ! Inc.
- Crucial Conversations - VitalSmarts Inc.
- Crucial Confrontations - VitalSmarts Inc.
- Living As A Leader - Impact Consulting
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator – Center for Applications of Psychological Type
- Performance Management – Interact Performance Systems
- Coaching and Feedback – Corporate Resources Development, Inc.
- Behavioral Based Interviewing – Select International
- Social Styles – Wilson Learning Group
Patrice is an active member of the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD), Southeastern Wisconsin Chapter. Positions Held: 2003, Vice President; 2004, President Elect, 2005, President; 2006, Past President, 2007; Co-Chair Membership Committee. She is also the founder and Executive Director of Independent Consulting Solutions (ICS).